Labels

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Surgeon

Duties and Responsibilities~ Surgeons prepare for procedures,review medical files,meet with patients to discuss the surgery that will be done.The most important role that has to be performed accurately is in the operating room.

Salary~  The median salary of a Surgeon is $366,605 as of April 27,2017 according to the Penn State.

Education~in order to become a Surgeon you must first complete an undergraduate degree program in either chemistry or biology, complete undergraduate school, and then you must complete four years of medical school and a three year residency.

Demand for this profession~14% in 2014

Picture~

Reflection~ I would like to become a Surgeon because I admire working with people, helping people with any medical related issues, and making people feel better. I also would like to become Surgeon because the amount made early is a pretty good amount in my perspective. Lastly I would become a Surgeon because I know that many hospitals are in need of Surgeons so finding a job would be easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment