Labels

Monday, May 8, 2017

May 08, 2017
Student Success Statement~
Quote: “Nothing is ever gained in doing what’s wrong.”
By: Wilford Woodcraft

Reflection~ This quote deeply means that when you do something that is not right nothing good will ever come out of it. When you do bad things they won’t help you they will just hurt you and your life. Nothing benefiting you will ever come out of a bad action you once made. For example I can make a real-world connection to my cousin who chose the wrong path and is now in juvenile for about seven to eight months. He decided to take the path his friends took and now he has to pay with time.He did extremely bad things like robbed cars, he violated the rules that his probation officer gave him and now he has to payback and learn a big lesson. For him like the quote says nothing came out of doing bad, not one positive thing because now he is in jail. My cousin is expected to follow the rules. Before he went in I always reminded him to be good and to never get into trouble because it was not going to get him anywhere but into jail. He never took my advice since he ended up in jail. A bad thing will always result from your bad actions. This example connects to the quote because nothing good resulted from my cousin’s bad actions. I hope he realizes that a life in back of bars with no way out is not the greatest life you can ever have. I also hope he does learn his lesson and changes for the better. In this world it is never too late for anyone to make a change. Everyday is a new chance and a very new beginning. I have faith in me that he will change for a positive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment