Labels

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Career~ Doctor
*Part of becoming a Doctor requires you earning a doctoral degree in medicine and participating in clinical rotations.

Duties and Responsibilities~A doctor provides their patients with data they need in order for the patient to choose a treatment after they are examined by the doctor. Medical doctors examine,diagnose, and treat patients. They are able to specialize in a variety of medical areas.

Salary~ $187,200 annually for a medical doctor/
$90 hourly

Education~ In general doctors have to complete a 4-year undergraduate degree program, and spend about 4 years in medical school, and then complete 3-7 years of residency training before they are eligible for medical licensing.

Demand for this profession~ 14 % in 2014

Picture~

Reflection~ I think that I would like to become a Doctor because within our medical field we are in need of more Doctors. I would also like to become a Doctor because I love helping people who are in need.helping others makes me a better person. Lastly, I’d like to be a Doctor in the future because the amount of money earned yearly for me is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment