Labels

Friday, May 12, 2017

Career~Becoming A Physical Therapist


Duties and Responsibilities: Physical therapists work with patients to help them regain movement, and manage pain either at a hospital or clinical setting. Physical therapists help people with physical injuries or illnesses to help them be able to gain positive movement again. A Physical Therapists plays a big role in our life because they help us.


Salary: Physical therapists make about $84,020 a year.


Education: To become a Physical therapists you will need to earn a Bachelor’s Degree within a health related field, complete a doctor of Physical Therapy Degree Program, and complete a residency which is optional. Minimum it takes about 3 years.


Demand for this profession~ 34 % from the years 2014-2024 much faster than the average of all occupations.


Pictures of Physical Therapists~


Physical-Therapist-Assistant-2.jpgPhysical Therapist.jpg

Reflection~ I would like to become a Physical Therapist because I enjoy being able to help others out especially when they are in need. Also, the salary made is pretty convincing to me. I would also like to be one because it does not require lots of years of study it is just about three years. The last reason i would like to become a Physical Therapist is because, I like talking to others basically socializing and being able to meet new people from outside my own city. I also like being active with patients this why I would like to study to become a Physical Therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment