Labels

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Student Success Statement~
By~Philip Riggs’ Four Success Tips
“ Work hard,follow your passions do things you are interested in doing,don't chase after, and serve others do good things for others and good things will come to you.”


Reflection~
These success tips are the best ones due to the reason that if you follow them they will lead you into choosing the right your whole entire life.Working hard will really guarantee you a bright future because your hard work will always pay off. Following your passions will make a great successful person because once you set a goal you are committed to accomplish it and accomplishing a goal is another way of making the best out of your life.When you choose to help others the help you will later need will come towards you. Since you helped others you will get paid back with the same or even better things. An example, of the tip “Work hard” that I have done is making it to the Gold List in school for my grades. For this goal; I had to overcome many obstacles in order to make my way to the gold list. Some of the obstacles I had to overcome were staying up late just to finish homework assignments, study for tests, and working on projects. I was able to proudly work hard and my hard work really paid off. Another example is that when you set a goal you want to accomplish you go for it and in my life the person who I admire is my mother she proved to me that when you set a goal in your life you should never give up. My mother went to school and studied to become a CNA and she finished school, graduated, and earned her state license as a CNA. She passed both exams and her hard work also paid off. I was really proud of her. Now she is working at a Home Care Center for the elderly. She loves what she does. Since that day she really has motivated me to go farther in my life. It is important to chase your dreams especially those you really want accomplish. Chasing dreams is amazing when you can accomplish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment