Labels

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Student Success Statement~
“It’s a GREAT MOMENT  when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time” -Pam Knox

Reflection~ This quote means that the best thing in this world someone can do when they are making an action is the right thing. In this world us humans make our decisions but it is the best ones when they are the right ones.For example, If I am walking to the market and I see a lady drop her groceries I will choose the right and help her pick them up. The world will become a better place if us humans kept doing what was right. I know that the lovely lady would appreciate that if i did it. When I make these choices they are the best ones because making these choices will help me grow and build relationships of any kind. I will be a better person inside and out. Making the right moves and choices only will be the best fro my life.I know the only way to be happy in this world with no issues is choosing the right at any given time, We only have one life but one is enough to be a good person with great characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment