Labels

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Student Success Statement~
Quote: “ If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how,everything else falls into line.If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.

Reflection~ This quote to me means that when I set goals if I keep achieving them by putting in all my dedication and effort that will guarantee me being a successful young lady in my future. This quote is inspirational because it motivates people to set goals and accomplish them.When I set goal I am determined about it because I love to feel proud once I accomplish that goal. Setting goals in my life are easy than accomplishing them because it takes a lot from you in order to accomplish them. I am the type of person that does not give up once I my mindset is focused on achieving a certain goal. An example of this quote is like I set a goal to earn an A in my math class I will do everything I have to to earn that grade. Some things I would do are study for tests, ask questions, go to tutoring, and earn good scores on projects. Those things will guide me into being more successful and will also help me earn that A. Once I earn that A, I have accomplished another goal. Anyone can set goals but what matters are the things you do at the end to either accomplish it or not. Setting goals plays a big important role in this life because many of us would not be successful if we don't set goals for us to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment