Labels

Monday, February 27, 2017

The Naturopathic Doctor
Is a type of health care provider who treats patients with the use of a system of medicine that is based on the healing power of nature.

Duties and Responsibilities: Naturopathic Doctors identify, diagnose, and treat fro their conditions and illnesses. Some common duties include meeting with patients,performing tests, following up and monitoring patients,discussing treatment options, and designing treatment plans.

Salary: Naturopathic Doctors in the United States earn $74,710 per year. Salaries usually start from $39,440 and go up to $135,950.

Education: In order to be a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine students are required to complete a four year graduate level program accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education, obtain a Bachelor’s Degree, pass all examinations including the state examinations. If the student meets all the requirements needed to be a DNM they will be considered a licensed doctor.

Demand for this profession: 14% in between the years 2014 through 2024.

Pictures: 86529224.jpgnaturopathic_physician.jpg

Reflection: I strongly believe that I would like to become a Naturopathic Doctor because I will have the chance to reduce  my stress, I will meet other people, and my communication skills will grow more effectively.I also would like to be a Naturopathic Doctor because I like helping other people it makes me feel good to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment