Labels

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Student Success Statement
Quote: “ Only those live who do good”. - Count Leo Toistoy

download (35).jpg
Reflection- The meaning of this great quote in my perspective i’d say that this quote is very true because when you do good things in your life you feel good and right about that but when you do bad things you feel bad about yourself. You can never feel good about doing soemthing that is not right.In the world there are those people who choose the right for them and that is what makes them feel good. Only those who know how to choose the right are the ones who live a good life. Its like you can’t choose the right and feel bad in that case you will only feel good about you. If you work hard to earn things you feel good. When you don’t work hard for those things others have it makes you feel bad. There are those out here who are the fighters meaning the people who like to overcome any obstacles to be successful but there are also those who never do good and never try but those people who never try are those that will never learn how to live life happily. An example of this quote would be myself i love to enjoy everyday of my life by showing up to school with joy and wanting to work hard each day. I know when I show up to school with joy and wanting to work hard each day it is the best way to show up . I know that if I try hard in school my future will go just about great I'll have everything I've wished for. When I do good things I feel proud of myself because I know I am getting closer to accomplishing my goals . Another example of this quote would be someone who shows up to work everyday and gives their effort and shows dedication to their career. When you demonstrate good , good will come to you. If you live your life happy and always choose the right you will that all your hard work is going to pay off. Bad choices will never give you good outcomes. Bad choices will only hurt you and your future . The best thing in life is always choosing the right. Choosing the right will only assure you a positive and healthy and successful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment