Labels

Friday, February 10, 2017

California Highway Patrol
Duties and Responsibilities: The main duty of a C.H.P is to ensure road safety in California. C.H.P also protect state buildings, they conduct criminal investigations , and they assist local law enforcement agencies and operations. California highway patrols also are responsible for checking the speed of vehicles and they are the ones who will most likely respond to emergencies and accidents.
Salary:  Annually, an officer's base pay is $74,700. 5.0% increases occur yearly until the top step base salary of $92,640 is reached.
Education:
             High school diploma, a clean background check  and driver’s license is needed.
Demand for this profession: Job growth is about 5% for the years 2014-2024.
Pictures:

2620.jpgHighway-Patrol-Officer.jpg
Reflection:

I strongly believe that I would like to become a C.H.P in the future because I will decrease the number of accidents by stopping those are driving over the limit by me doing this I will save lives. I also would like to become a C.H.P because the salary made yearly is a pretty fair amount I would like to be making in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment