Labels

Friday, March 17, 2017

Student Success Statement
Quote: “Character Matters Most” by Dale Murphy

dale-murphy-atlanta-braves-612x300.jpg
Reflection~ Character matters most because it is what really counts in a person. Without our character we wouldn’t really be anyone. Character is needed anywhere. A person’s character plays a big role in their life. Character matters when you are socializing with friends or family, character matters at a job interview, character matters when you’re meeting new people and making friends. Character is really a part of our everyday life. Character makes you who you are inside and out. You can’t have a bad character and have good things in your life. In order to earn good you need a great character.For example, when i had my first interview I was expected to have a great character and be positive so that good outcomes would result like getting the job and passing my interview. At this interview it was important for me to have character because without it I wouldn’t be able to communicate with the professor. Having character benefits you in many ways for example since I had good character at my first interview my results were positive I got accepted to the internship. Having character and being honored for it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment