Labels

Friday, March 3, 2017

Nursing Home Administrator

A Nursing Home is a specialized area of medical and health services management.

Duties and Responsibilities: The duties include overseeing staff and personnel, financial matters, medical care, medical supplies, and any facility.

Salary: The median annual salary of a Nursing Home Administrator is $106,410

Education Requirements: To become a Nursing Home Administrator you need at least a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration. You can begin by doing research to talk to healthcare managers so that they provide you with an overview of the profession. Then you would obtain a Bachelor’s Degree then join a professional organization and begin your career as a Nursing Home Administrator.

Demand for this Profession: Nursing Home Administrators really have come to fall into the largest category of both medical and health services managers. According to the information from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics there will be a 17% growth in employment in this specific field from 2014-2024.

Pictures:
nurse-leadership-administration-salary.jpg


Reflection: I think that I would like to become a Nursing Home Administrator because the task they do , I would enjoy doing. I feel that I’d like to because I will learn a lot and this will benefit me for my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment