Labels

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Student Success Statement-

Quote:“I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.”- Dean Smith

298515.jpg

Reflection: This quote means that in this life even when you lose to a game that isn’t what really matters, what really matters are the things you do to put in the effort to the game.Even if you lose doing what is right is what counts the most. Whether you were the losing or the winning team in the game. Life isn’t about winning it’s about the little things you do that are right and that show your effort to do the things you do. For example, Coach Smith in this case he states he wasn’t trying to leave a legacy but he was just trying to do what was right. He means that he didn’t care about being the winning team or the losing team what he cared more about was his players showing their effort and trying to win the championship. Coach Smith pretty much just wanted his players to show greatness while playing as a team and he wanted his players to choose the right while playing their final game. Another example I have is like if I was at a race and I wouldn’t win first place I’d still choose the right and give my opponet a hug and say congrats because although I didn’t win I still know I tried and gave it my all. I know I chose the right and played my part. Life is always about choosing the right. No matter the situation you’re facing in your life. Coach Smith just wished his players palyed their part the way they had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment