Labels

Monday, January 23, 2017

“Make my passion my profession”
What is your passion and why is it important ?
My passion is writing , this is something I enjoy doing because it motivates me. It motivates me to write about different topics for example on the news like maybe about crimes.


How can you make this passion become your profession ?
I can make this passion be my profession by writing about current things that are happening in the world today for example about crimes that may come out on the news since for my future profession I am planning on becoming a Crime Scene Investigator and with this career writing reports on a scene is a role you are expected to do.


What education is required ?
the most applicable education to work as a crime scene investigator is a bachelor's degree in forensic science, forensic anthropology or forensic biology. Forensic science degree programs emphasize interdisciplinary coursework, including criminal justice, molecular biology and biochemistry.


What skills ,talents,and attitudes are required ?
Some skills are  good critical thinking and problem solving skills, composure, attention to detail, and excellent speaking and writing skills.You need a positive, motivating and inspirational attitude while on duty for this career.


Pictures:
woman-standing-and-man-lifting-a-body-sheet-at-a-crime-scene-in-the-forest.jpgDocument.jpg


Reflection:
I am willing to work for this profession meaning I will meet all the requirements for this profession. For example , I will have a positive attitude while on duty, I will also get my Bachelors degree and graduate in order to become a C.S.I .

No comments:

Post a Comment