Labels

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Kinesiologist-
is the study of human body movement.


Duties and Responsibilities : The duties and responsibilities of a Kinesiologist include helping individuals cope with physical injuries and also work to manage, rehabilitate, and prevent disorders that impede movement.


Salary :  Kinesiology Salary is
In USD as of Jan 11, 2017
Kinesiology Instructor earns: $56,000

Personal Trainer Fitness earns: $58,000





Education: Masters degree is required in Kinesiology along with certificate  , high-school diploma,and the State OT license


Demand or need for this profession (outlook): Job Growth from 2012-2022 is thirty-six percent


Picture:

dpt-promo-2.jpgCORE-STRENGTH-1.jpgkinesiology-300x199.jpg


Reflection: I think that I would like becoming a Kinesiologist because I’d like working with people who I will take care of. I will enjoy this profession because I love putting a smile on a person’s face after a long day. For example,if a person had a rough day and they needed my help and support I’d be able to manage my time just to work with that person and change their mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment