Labels

Monday, April 3, 2017

Student Success Statement-

“ I trust that my hard work will pay off.”~Tyler Hawk



IMG_0878.JPGIMG_0877.JPG


Reflection~ This quote to me means that my hard work as well as all my effort will pay off at the end. I know that my hard work will only benefit me and my life. My hard work has really paid off because I had set a goal in my journal to make it too the Gold List and I was able to accomplish this goal by working hard. I really do believe in this quote because when you really want something you’ll work for it. The things you wish for don’t make their way to you. You have to work hard to accomplish what you wish.I can really relate to this quote because when I saw my name on the Gold List I was so proud of my effort.When you set a goal the only way you will accomplish it is by working hard towards that certain goal.While I worked towards this goal it wasn’t so easy as it seemed to be I had sleepless nights and bad days in which i wasn’t in the mood. But I never let myself down. I kept trying my best. I knew that all those sleepless nights would only pay off at the end. I felt even more proud because I had promised my parents that I would make it to the Gold List by this year. I worked hard to make it out of the Silver List into the next level which was the Gold List. The moment I recognized my name I was so happy. They say anything is possible which I believe it is but it is only possible when you make it. Things don’t easily happen unless you make it happen and that is what I’ve done. Another example is when I received my persistent award last year for the fall semester I was also so proud of my hard work. This shows how all of my hard work has paid off. I will continue to work hard to make straight A’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment