Labels

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Spring Break


~ Things I did during spring break were slept in , stayed at my Grandmas house,went to the
perk,went to the beach,and to a restaurant at San Pedro.
~ Places I went were the park,Las Vegas,and San Pedro.
~I met my cousin's newborn baby fro the first time. The baby will be my future goddaughter.
~I watched the movie called “minions” at home and a full season of the “OC” i enjoyed these two very much.
~I watched a basketball and baseball game at home i watched the Clippers play and the Angels.
~ I was a CTR person by opening the door for others,saying “Thank you” after I purchased items at the market,and lastly by saying “bless you” to those near by people I heard sneeze.
~During my spring break I only read a chapter of the book called “ The Pregnancy Project”. This book is recently about a young teenage girl who gets pregnant during her senior year at school.
~I worked on some History packets for homework in these packets I had to read and annotate the articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment