Labels

Friday, December 2, 2016

Student Success Statement
The Three Questions:
Quote: 1. Can people trust me to do what’s right ? 2. Am i committed to doing my very best ? 3.Do I treat people the way I want to be treated ? “If the answer to these questions is YES, there is no way you can fail.”

119482-Be-Kind-To-Each-Other.jpg159172-Be-Kind-To-Others.png







Reflection: These questions and quote mean that if you as an individual can prove these questions correct then you are a great person who chooses the right at all times . Doing wrong makes you feel bad because when you do bad things it makes you look bad . If you can prove these questions right then it is because you’ve been taught the right way . If others don’t have trust in you then for it’ll be hard to meet new people because they won’t be able to trust you . It is better to have people who trust you because that means you’ll be a greater person. If others can’t trust you it is most likely because you are a person who chooses the wrong in your life. You always should want to be the person who chooses the right not the wrong. If you don’t do your best then how will you ever learn anything to proceed in your life. You have to want to do your best so that you get back the good things you want to have in your life.If you do your best you will always in return get the best things and it’ll be worth . If you do your very best then it is not possible for you to fail in your life you will only succeed and strive for greatness to accomplish more. For example, if I am kind to others in this case if I open the door for a person I will surely get something better in return from another person unexpectedly and I will feel proud and good about what I received and what i did. If i love being treated good then I know that I have to do the same for others. In life all it takes in order to receive good you need to be kind to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment