Labels

Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

  1. Some challenges that teens are having to deal with today are the following school work, divorced parents, influenced by a friend who does drugs, bullying,cyber bullying, relationship issues of any like a best friend or either a bf/gf ,bad grades, poor eating habits,peer pressure at parties, don’t have a shelter, maybe teens who don’t have both parents which is hard to face,lastly teens that have a disease,and stress.
  2. Two challenges that I am currently facing at this time is keeping up with my good grades and be absent to school .
  3. By me being a person who chooses the right all the time will benefit me in the both the short and long term goals I have set for myself. If I am a CTR person at all times it will be easier for me to keep up with all my passing grades.If I choose the right by doing all my schoolwork and turning it in on time it would be a great outcome in my life. Choosing the right will help me stay on track. Because if i choose the wrong in my life it will just drag me down that is why being a CTR person is more successful. I know if I am a CTR person at all times I will have a brighter and better future and it will help me succeed faster than those who choose the wrong.
  4. I can  help  other teens overcome their challenges by giving them good advice and being a good role model for them. I can also help them by being their for them when they are facing rough situations. I can also help them by talking with them about their past days.
  5. xproblem-teenagers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HmW8HHTJno.jpgGirl-doing-homework-008.jpgchild-abuse-linked-migraines.jpgsad-boy.jpg
  6. Reflection: The greatest need that teens have now a days is to be loved and supported by someone who cares about them .

No comments:

Post a Comment