Labels

Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week


My thanksgiving was great i got time to spend with my family who i hadn’t seen in a few years. During my thanksgiving week break i went to quite a few places i went to the park, the beach,to my cousins house ,and  visited a cousin at Vegas.I met some of my Dad’s family gladly I met his Aunt and her children. During this week i was doing homework and studying for some finals like my english final. I got to spend some quality time with my Mother i helped her on her homework assignments since she is currently studying to become a Certified Nurse Assisant. Some activities I did with little siblings included drawing and playing some games like Hopscotch . For my lovely Thanksgiving I celebrated with my family we had a great Thanksgiving feast, we spent sometime dancing . I watched the Laker game with my family we did a barbeque and celebrated their great win.I chose the right during all my entire Thanksgiving week because i was able to manage my time properly with my homework assignments.A book i read during the week was “ Charlie and the Chocolate Factory  i read this book to my cousins at Vegas.I mostly was assigned homework for English and my A.P class i was able to successfully finish all the assignments that were given.I also was able to spent five minutes on my Goals Journal for my digital computing class. My break went pretty awesome. I was glad to meet new family and also do new things. Something I lastly did was go pick up my glasses which i had been wanting for a long time. I was happy about getting my glasses. I thank God for an amazing break and a beautiful Thanksgiving feast with my family.
aid353307-728px-Deal-With-Tons-of-Homework-Step-2.jpgthanksgivingmeal.jpglakers_win.jpg635959121277202670-1251678576_hopscotch_175903.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment