Labels

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Student Success Statement-

Quote: THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!
IMG_0469 (1).JPG


Reflection~ This quote is very inspiring and motivational to me because me following this quote will guide me into being successful not only now but in my future. Making the right choices as well as choosing the right ones depends on you.If you want a happy and successful life it is best when you choose the right at all times. If you do not wish to have a happy life and make bad choices then this will lead you into not having a successful future. When you choose the wrong you are most likely a bad person with a bad characteristic. But those who choose the right are the ones who have good characteristics. Being a good person with a good heart will also guarantee you a bright future. Because you will choose the right at all times in your life even when you are pressured to make wrong choices. The choices we make will reflect our lifestyle.Your life is depending on you and those choices you make along the way. There are two pathways in this life the good one and the bad way. But the best one of both is the good pathway this pathway will lead you into becoming successful. For example, I can make a great connection to this quote in which I chose the right instead of the wrong. I was walking home one day about 2:40 pm when I spotted a wrapper on the street I decided to pick it up and throw it to the trash. I knew it was the right thing to do because i would not only help my environment but also I would help animals to survive. When I picked the wrapper I felt proud of myself. Making the right choices does not hurt you. Making the right choices only makes you feel very proud of who you are. I am glad I chose the right and will keep doing so eacha and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment