Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

                                   Student Success Statement 

                              Quote : - "Decisions Determine Destiny "  

Reflection: This statement to me means practically what we choose to do with our future is on us like if we make bad choices then its are fault but if we choose to be a smarter person and make something out of who each are then that marks our destiny, but its always best to choose the better pathway to be more successful in life and have the good experiences since we only live once . My decisions will determine my destiny because their depending on me and the path i choose to get to my destiny . I'd say that we should all choose the better and brighter path and not the dark one because the brighter one is always going to be the winner in life that one is always guaranteed to benefiting us .


Image result for picture of the quote decisions determine destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment